Thursday, November 21, 2013

White Christmas!

What a fun birthday party!!
My mom went all out with party favors and everything! 
It was all so cute!! 
It was the cutest cake ever! 
The kids wanted me to have the pig's butt! It sure was yummy! Seriously, Shelby Lynn's has the best cake and I got lemon filling, my favorite!
I was so blessed to have so many friends and family who got to come too! Emma was so glad that one of her friends got to come too! 
 And Nanny got to bring some friends too!
 OMG, I totally look pregnant. I'm so not. 
 Aunt Christy and Maggie were looking Christmas-y in their jackets! So cute!! It was so sweet of them to come! 
 I took this before they said not to! I promise! 
 Sweet Holly! I'm so glad she got to come!! She was so sweet to make me the cutest painting and the best gift ever... the Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer . Here's your gift... READ. THE. COMMENTS. Hahahahahaha! 
 Cousins! It was so sweet of Kellie and Katie to come too! Yay!! :) 
The play was very good! We had watched the movie the week before to kind of get an idea about what it was going to be like. It was a little different and I thought the kids were going to balk at that, but they got over it quickly. :) It was just such a neat kick off to the holiday season... any my birthday week! Woo Hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment