Sunday, August 25, 2013

Diabetes Family Camp 2013

For the last three years, we have looked forward to this weekend like it was a family reunion and it is! It is so much fun and I am so thankful for Dr. Maass and Camp War Eagle and the opportunity to take part in such a fun weekend!
 After check-in and the welcome, we had a hot dog roast! 
 We have busted our booties send out emails the last 2 years to win the air conditioned cabin. And it was FREEZING!!! I cuddled up in TWO sleeping bags!!
 The kiddos love the Lowes craft time! Thanks Lowes!
 We are thankful to have some help while I go to sessions and Matt works his tush off. 


 LOL! The carbs were more than the cost. Ha!
 The Gray Family!! Oh, how I have missed them!! We were so excited to get to see them again!! 


 Hahaha, definitely diabetes camp!
 Snow cones!! 
Ashley sent me this picture of Aiden jumping on the blob while Emma and I were on the ropes course. So much to do, so little time! 

 Aiden had a blast fishing with Xavier and Vincent. There were some big cat fish and carp in that little pond. And they liked bread!


 Emma and Miss Sayde. They were glad to see each other!
 More crafts!

 Karaoke. So I had this big idea to do a flash mob at camp. And then it didn't really happen but then the other mom's went up on stage anyway and I totally chickened out!! They did good!! 
Some of the mom's lunch girls! 
 The Annual Andi and Emma picture! 
 In front of the cabin. :)
 Ashley and I with our swag (insulin!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment