Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring Break: Disney World~ Day 1

For Spring Break, we got to go to Disney World with Matt's family. It was such a fun week!
Are you seriously leaving me?! Where's my Greenies?!
At the airport...
...before the employees. (Note to Matt self, Branson International is not ATL and you DO NOT have to be there 2 hours before your flight!)
A very different airport. So cute!
Emma was so excited to sit by her cousins!!
Best. Flight. Attendant. Ever. He was sooooo, sooooo funny!
On the Disney Magical Express... before I cried because of the little video. I was so excited to be there! It just got to me. But it was home videos of families surprising their kids with trips to Disney. Who wouldn't cry?!  ;)
Aiden and Justin, loving the little foot rests.
Finally at our hotel. This was outside our building. We were in the Cars area and loved it! JDRF Represent!! Woot woot! We had a employee approach us and he said "Hey-yyy, Diabetes... I have that!" Of course, I said "Cool! I mean, not that you have it... but..." blah, blah, blah... foot in mouth! Whatever... he knew what I meant. ;)
We had to check out the other areas too.
Little Mermaid fish... Silly kiddos.
Our Cozy Cone area.
When we were there, there were a lot of inspirational sky writers. We liked that Ursula came to Jesus. :) 
After we got settled, we headed to Epcot to catch the monorail...
 
 To go to Chef Mickey's! Defitnitely a must for all trips to Disney! What a great way to start the trip!






On the Monorail after Chef Mickey's! We had the WHOLE car to ourselves! It was a LONG DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment