Saturday, September 8, 2012

Trip to Little Rock

On the way to Little Rock, we stopped in Russellville to get some gas and some food from Taco Villa (total dive, but so good!)
 and Whattaburger and we found TUSK! He's gotten much bigger!
 In Little Rock, we made a little history lesson of it and went to the Clinton Library. Aiden had a ball with the fountians. 

 Here's a replica of the Oval Office.
 Here's what Emma thinks of the Oval Office. ;) I think she's a Republican.
Matt and I enjoyed it. I guess we are independents. Ha! Since we used to be as bi-partisan as a couple can me. It's pretty nice to be in the middle together now. 
 

 The grounds and the downtown area were beautiful. 
 Lots of fun on the tram to the gift shop. We had to pick up an "I miss Bill" sticker for Nana. ;)
At the game, sky divers delivered the game ball. Apparently, the ball was cursed though because we lost to Louisiana Monroe. Gasp!!! 

 Emma and I walked around the stadium several times for entertainment and we got her picture with a majorette. 




No comments:

Post a Comment