Monday, June 4, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Here's me and my sweet girl with her BIG swollen black eye on Mother's Day! (With the sweet pin that she made me in school - LOVE that Mrs. B loves Pinterest too!)
 Matt got the WHOLE family new bikes for Mother's Day. I could not figure out what it was going to be. :) We are excited and have been on several trails. We have a goal of going a collective 100 miles over the summer. We are about 1/4 there so far. :) I think we'll make it with no problem. And we plan to ride in the Tour de Cure in October. :) Hopefully, we will raise a Type 1 Rider along the way. ;) 
 After this, I got to go to Church with my Mom and it was nice, relaxing and also motivational. I *heart* my Mom and Father John's homilies so it was all good. After that we played by the pool a little and then headed to Huntsville for the annual Mother's Day Picnic in the Park and softball game -Boys v. Girls. ;)
 We love Chas and her boyfriend Caleb (aka Calip, Cabella, and Poopy - poor Caleb).





 Nanny at bat. 

It was a fun Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment