Thursday, May 17, 2012

Run for the Roses - 2012 JDRF Hope Gala

We recently had our 2012 JDRF Hope Gala
Run for the Roses
  Thank you, Hershey!!
It was Kentucky Derby themed and actually had a live showing of the Derby and actual Derby programs. 
The Ambassadors had lots of fun before and after "working"!!















 Amanda and Alan are our good friends. Amanda works with Matt and honestly does so much for him. She is amazing and not only that, Alan's parents bought a table for the Gala and let us invite family members to sit there too! They are so generous!! Thanks, Amanda!! 
 My Uncle Terry and Aunt Christy also bought tickets and came. We are very thankful for them as well!!
 Me and my frizzed out self with Matt. I should have left my hat on!! It was hot and I was running around like a crazy person watching the Ambassadors!
 Me and my mom!!
 Fund a Cure! The event raised over $261,000 for T1 research. So amazing!!
 Emma and her new friends. :) So cute!
It was a great event! Can't wait until next year!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment