Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wordless-ish Wednesday... (copied from Amy)

This is copied from my girl Amy at Three Thirty Three
But I wanted to share the same thing... (We had the pleasure of meeting this amazing family when we went to California for my Dad's surgery for kidney cancer. They are such a bright spot in the Diabetes Community and just in life! Please, please pray for Ryan!!!)
 
~ The Schuhmacher Family needs your prayers



~ Find their story on facebook



~ Read Meri's blog, Our Diabetic Life



"Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”(Matthew 18:19-20 ESV)

2 comments:

  1. It's ironic, I kept looking at the picture that pulled with this post and thinking how familiar the woman looked. Then I realized that's because she writes on of the blogs I follow, Our Diabetic Life. I hadn't heard of multiple people being diagnosed in one family before I read her blog, about three months later my aunt's second son was also diagnosed with type 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Share, share, and share some more, my friend!

    ReplyDelete