Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!

We were all set to have a FABULOUS Valentine's Day!! :)
 Then, my "heart" cinnamon rolls from Pinterest looked a little more like boobs than hearts! No wonder they never show the after picture on there!! ;)
Super cuties!!

We had class parties and blood sugars behaved. YAY!!

 Emma got pizza for her party! :) Her blood sugar cooperated too. Did I mention that I checked her at church the other day. 2 trips to the bathroom and 2 stops at the water fountain = check. 95 after donuts so I think we are good, but I just always worry.

Valentines from Nana. It was raining hearts!! They really wanted "real" umbrellas. Thanks, Nana!!

Brinkley and Bella got Arby's for Valentine's Day!! Thank you for that too, Nana!! Why did this picture turn sideways?!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I am DYING at the "boob" rolls! So funny! Sometimes things I do on Pinterest don't turn out either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so going to do those rolls and then I forgot! Totally cracking up at the BOOBS! Now I'm going to laugh every time I see them! :) Looks like a fun day! LOVE YOU ALL!

    ReplyDelete