Sunday, February 5, 2012

Emma's Twenty Questions!!

I borrowed this from Hallie... I'm kind of scared to find out the answers!!

Here are Emma's responses to 20 questions:
1. What is something Mommy always says to you?

"Clean up your room... wait... I love you."

2. What makes Mommy happy?
"When our house is clean."
(OMG, can you tell I have been on a rampage about cleaning?)

3. What makes Mommy sad?
"When we don't listen"
(Soooo true!!)

4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
"Telling us jokes"
5. What was Mommy like as a child?
"good and bad - I don't really know, Nana doesn't tell us"
6. How old is Mommy?
"thirty...wait... thirty four... is that right?"
(No, but close! LOL!)
7. How tall is Mommy?
"an inch and a half"

8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
"shop"
(I do like a bargain!)
9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
"clean, probably watch tv and take a shower"
(again with the cleaning)

10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
"Singing...wait...praying"
(Worst. Singer. Ever!! Hahahaha! But yay for the praying part!)

11. What is Mommy really good at?
"her job"
(Probably not if you ask my boss!! :( I have gotten the "distracted" talk more than once!)

12. What is Mommy not very good at?
"she's not good at snoring, that means you do snore"
(Whatev! Like she is ever up when I am sleeping!!)

13. What does Mommy do for her job?
"have people call you and you answer it and tell them how much to pay for the house"
(kind of!)

14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
"mexican"
(Definitely!)


15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
"when you're happy at us"
(eeek!)

16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"SpongeBob...say Sponge Lady or a fish"
17. What do you and Mommy do together?
"sleep. cuddle. and sit and watch tv."
(I guess when I'm not screaming at them for not cleaning."

18. How are you and Mommy the same?
"I don't think we are, wait we are both girls. We both like relish."

19. How are you and Mommy different?
"We don't act the same. Mommy cleans, I don't. You don't like Daddy Noodles or Square noodles"
20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
"'cause she's nice."
(when I'm not screaming!)
21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
"Disney"
(Nailed that one!!)

3 comments:

  1. "You both like relish."... at least you have that in common ;)

    CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet! I so want to do this with Bean...have to work up the courage, tho!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I saw Hallie's post the other day and was thinking of doing it myself. I will get to work. I like Disney too!

    ReplyDelete