Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's!

Look what the leprechaun did!! We were totally going to set a trap to catch him, but Aiden wasn't so sure he wanted a leprechaun in our house. Now he is all set to build the trap with his tools.
Yummy breakfast!
Kind of disheveled kiddos gettin' their green on. I was too freakin' busy making rainbows and shamrocks to actually fix hair and zip jackets! Can't win em'all! I was just thankful for Aiden to be starting the day with a BG of  99 and not 599 so I am not complaining. :-)
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

7 comments:

  1. YOU.ARE.SO.STINKIN'.CREATIVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That breakfast is SOOOO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - are you the best mom ever? Yes, you are!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgsh!! I am gonna have to do that rainbow at school!!! So cute!! And cutie kids too! I was just thinking I hadn't heard from you in a while- wondering if I missed something (entirely possible)! Glad you're back! (or is it me that's back!?!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, you are the best mom!! I love your creative breakfast!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sneaky little green guys...they turned our toilet water green!

    ReplyDelete