Thursday, January 20, 2011

JDRF Walk Awards!

Last week was our JDRF Walk Awards. Aiden was pretty excited to get a plaque!!
 We all were since we weren't even able to be at the walk last year. We were lucky enough to have my mom and cousin, Kaylee walk in Aiden's honor. But this year... watch out!! We are going to really kick bootie!!
 The kids got to ride go carts.

 And we got to bowl!! Haha!!
 I decided I probably didn't like it because of Matt always taking pictures of my backside like this!! HOWEVER, I decided that bowling is MUCH, MUCH better when Flash Dance is blaring in the backgound! It was awesome!! ;)

2 comments:

  1. CUTE!!!!!!!!!! Love your super cute family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been bowling in forever! I think Sweets might really like it.... we'll have to try it! SO CUTE! (Yes, even your backside!)

    ReplyDelete