Thursday, January 6, 2011

And Happy New Year!

Blah, just FYI, this is pretty negative of me so if you don't want to read, that's fine, just go read this and you will be laughing so hard, you won't even care that I hate 2010...and new year's... and bowling! (Thanks Laura! My stomach still hurts from laughing so much! hahahaha)
But anyway, we had a sucky 2010 and I don't usually like new year's eve anyway and I generally don't enjoy bowling either...so obviously, I wish I would have had this link that night so I could have at least been laughing at that! But I didn't so I am sure I was less than pleasant. Sorry Matt's family!

 Let me tell you... Emma is a mad bowler with some serious skilz... Not really... I just happened to catch her mid- silly dance right before she fell to the ground. :) Oh, well. It looked good.


Next time, I think I'll fix it where the bumpers pop up during my turn too and I bet I have as much fun as Emma! ;) Happy 2011!!

4 comments:

  1. Here is to a better 2011 with NO bowling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have spent two days DYING over that website!!! SO FREAKING FUNNY!!!!

    Happy 2011 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leigh,

    I don'r enjoy bowling, either, but go because my kids LOVE to do it. I feel all awkward and geeky and uncoordinated when I step up on the shiny floor. Can't seem to relax enough to just have fun! Love that you are the kind of mom who goes, anyway. :)

    Thanks for the link . . . I have seen it before, but forgot about it. Makes me 'laugh till I have to pee' kind of funny. Needed that this week!

    Choosing 'Joy' in 2011, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Girl --- 1 happy note for me for 2010 is getting to know you and your beautiful family. I look forward to a happy 2011 with you and no bowling! :)

    That sight makes me laugh so hard my stomach hurts!!!!!!

    Will you teach me how to have a signature on my blog??? Yours is SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete