Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or Treat

We had some pretty cute Trick or Treaters this year! Spider Man (for the second year in a row) and Barbie in a Fashion Fairytale. She said the wanted to "get her sparkle on" so we had to glitterize her! Ha!
 Then we made our way to our other stops. When we got to Nana's, we found all of this! Nana's Halloween Carnival! This is just Classic Nana Barb and it was so special that Mom did this for us since we are missing Nana Barb so much coming into this Holiday Season.
 Bean Bag Toss
 We had a marshmallow fight. Nana Barb LOVED those! :)
 Pin the Face on the Pumpkin. :)

Bobbing for Apples
 
 Emma got to play with Dot. ;) Hahahahaha! That was too funny!
 Serious bean bag tossing.

 Next, we headed to Huntsville to do some more Trick or Treating. :) Nanny and Papa had some sugar free goodies.
 And Mema gave them some $$. Always a crowd pleaser. :)
 Terry and Christy got them Halloween blankets and pillows! They were super soft!

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! I am glad to say that ours didn't suck as bad as I thought it would, but I am glad we are on the other side of that "milestone"! ;)

3 comments:

  1. I am glad that your Halloween went better than you thought it would Leigh! Ours went fairly well too. Joe rode the "low wave" that night...seems like a lot of our little ones did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leigh! Loved your Halloween pictures...and it's nice to "meet" you! I look forward to following your journey here...we are on the same journey. My daughter, Ally, is 7 years old and was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes in February 2009 at 5 yrs old. Welcome to the DOC!! I blog at www.boxofchocolatesblog.com...stop by and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently added you to my blogroll and gave you a shout out: http://www.d-mom.com/d-blogging-new-kids-on-the-block/

    I hope you'll consider reciprocating :)

    ReplyDelete