Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Random Catch Up

A few weeks ago we got to go to Dallas to the Southwest Classic (i.e. A&M game). It was so fun. We got to see Grandma, Grandpa and Terry, Christy, Jacob and Maggie. These are a little out of order. The ones from my phone are on here first, but should be after the ones from the pep rally. ;) Here is our little tailgate party. YUM! Did I mention that Matt and I parked a mile away, but at an EL CHICO!! Wooo Hooo! And we got $10 off. Hello, chips and salsa, my how we have missed you. ;)

 Awesome stadium!
 We were officially in the nose bleed section, but it was still a God thing because we sat right next to an adult with Type 1 and she is complication free! :) Always nice to hear!
 My favorite #15. :)
 On Sunday, we got to go to this AMAZING place!!
 Emma was in heaven (so was I) and she picked out Emily (Molly's BFF). I was so glad because she was leaning towards one that looked like her, but we found this one that looks pretty darn close and her name is Emily - it was meant to be. :) I really wanted her to get one with a story.
Now... back to the Pep Rally on Friday night. We were so excited to be staying at the same hotel as these guys!
 Tusk IV was a biter! He got Maggie!!
The hotel was so pretty!
Grandpa and Aiden checking out Tusk IV.
This is out of order too... But this weekend we went to church with Ella and Rylan and got to go to the pumpkin patch in front of the church. Quite the posers! ;)
They are all just getting so big! It is going to be fun to look at these pictures 10 years down the road when they probably won't let me take them anymore.

Last week we had school pictures. I can't believe she finally let me get her in a whole outfit of the apple line!! :) Here she's posing with Dot (the little kitty that Nana has been bottle-feeding and we were babysitting)

Our live butterflies really hatched! It was really fun to watch. It only made me gag a little to put the little pieces of paper in the little tents.




This little guy wanted to play in the sprinkler. :)
Here is Aiden's new face he has been making, complete with the Crystal Light mustache. :)
Saturday, we went to the the American Diabetes Association walk and Tour De Cure. It was at Arvest Ballpark. The kids loved the inflatables.


It was really neat and we scored 3 meters! Woo Hooo! Emma even got a pink meter and she has been nagging Aiden like crazy to do his blood sugar.

Later Saturday we went to see Nana at the airport and on the way home we stopped at the Corn Maze. We just did the corn cannon and Aiden hit the target! Yay!!

We are going back next week with JDRF so that will be fun!! Plus we have a field trip this week to another pumpkin patch! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leigh! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I totally don't think you are a stalker and am glad to hear from you.
    Diabetes is a hard road and it can be really isolating. I am glad you found Hallie's blog...she is great. There are so many amazing women(and some men too) out there who are so supportive and helpful when you have questions. Finding them really saved my sanity!
    So I do two blogs...kind of a family blog just about whatever at

    jonnyamanda.blogspot.com

    and then a diabetes blog that is separate at

    extrasweetgirl.blogspot.com

    If it is OK with you I can "introduce" you on my diabetes blog and help you get to know some of the girls? Let me know! Good luck with your darling Aiden and let me know if there is ever anything I can do to help. I look forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete