Thursday, September 16, 2010

Go Hogs... from the Rock

Last weekend we got to go to the Razorback football game in Little Rock. We had so much fun with the McConnells! It was really hot at the game, but fun! I will say that I really like my seat backs and our stadium in Fayetteville. The tailgating was fun, but I am pretty sure I would vote for all home games to be in Fayetteville. ;) Although, it was a fun ride to Little Rock and the Embassy Suites with some great family made it all worth it. ;)
I think I am going to make a collage of all of the pictures I have like this. :) It is his normal pose when I pull out the camera! :) Tailgating, diabetic style. Maggie and I really wanted to head over to the group next to us with their cheesecake, cup cakes, and Popeyes biscuits! ;) Not really! Well, maybe a little.

Awwww! How cute are they?
Go HOGS Go!

Sunday, Maggie, Emma and Terry were all sporting their Har Ber clothes. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment