Friday, July 30, 2010

Soccer!!

We had our first soccer practices this week. I have to admit... night one was a bit of a disaster. First of all, it was SUPER hot! Then Aiden would NOT go on the field AT ALL. It was so embarassing since Matt was the coach. I think I handled it slightly better than when Emma acted like that her first year since I have seen that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and that someday he will get out of his shell and love to play. (Hopefully!!) Then right after Emma's practice started, there was some lightening so we had to cut that short. :(
But the second night was MUCH, MUCH better!! Aiden actually went on the field and with the exception of a little pop up shower at the beginning of Emma's, her's was great too! I think it is a great group of kids! After the little shower, there was a HUGE rainbow in the sky! You can faintly see a second rainbow on top too. Once again... God reminding me of his promises before I get stressed about silly things! ;) Love that!
And we had the cutest little cheerleader! Yunice!

No comments:

Post a Comment