Monday, July 12, 2010

iphone

Here are a few recent pictures I just took off my phone.
Friday night before the 4th, we went to a Naturals game. Here are Emma and MaKayla being silly!
The fireworks at the game were really good too!

We went to Toy Story 3 with the Finstads. It was really good too! I was glad I had 3d glasses to cover my eyes when I cried! :)



Emma got to be the team captain on the one night I didn't bring my camera! She said they wanted to bat first! Oh, well!! Someday she will learn!

One day last week, Emma and Ella both wore their BFF shirts and it wasn't even planned! :) They were excited!

This weekend we made a quick trip to Branson because we hadn't been to Silver Dollar City during Kid's Fest yet. They had a blast!


This is their favorite Kid's Fest activity - playing with the foam stuff. I am sure it is really sanitary! ;)

They also had fun making dot pictures!

Emma was all about shooting the balls.



And Aiden was all about vacuuming them up!

It wasn't too, too hot, but it was pretty humid so they had to cool off a little.



Later that day, we had some books due so we had to make a quick trip to the library and of course we had to take a picture with the reading kids!! Ha!

Here are a few recent things I want to remember:
  • Aiden - Hansatizer = Hand Sanitizer
  • Aiden has been using his hands to talk recently and he is very serious about it.
  • We still have lots of conversations about Heaven and Nana Barb, along with Aunt Christy's brother, Aunt Erma and now our good family friend Mr. Randy. At Erma's funeral, Emma said it was good because now Nana Barb would have a friend to play with. So innocent! ;) And they were having the conversation in the car that they were just going to yell into Heaven "Nana Barb come down! We need to see you!" And then they say "There she is!!" Oh, how I wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment