Saturday, April 3, 2010

It's a girl!!

Tuesday, my step-sister, Lindsey had her baby girl!! Yunice Marina (I know, I know... very unique... but it is totally her now that we have gotten to meet her - it is so cool how they just look like their name right when they are born) was born at 1:09am at Willow Creek. Dr. Duke delivered her. (You know me, I was hoping for Dr. Gorman!) She was 7 lbs. 13 oz. and 20 and a half inches (same as Emma!) Here are some of the proud grandparents and Aunt. Don't you just love technology! I love how this is the first thing everyone did! So cute.
Granny Bev, Yunice and Lindsey.
This was just a little while after she was born. I didn't even get to see my own kids this soon after delivery! She was so wide awake! I guess she knew she had lots of people to meet.
The next morning, I took Emma and Aiden to meet their new cousin. Aiden had a slight cough so I wouldn't let him near her.
She was so content at the hospital! (I heard she has made up for that a little). And she is just beautiful.
We love you, Baby Yunice!
We can't wait til you can play princesses and barbies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment