Monday, November 23, 2009

Catch up!!

We haven't been up to a whole lot lately, but it seems like we have been busy. The kids have both been a little sick but nothing too serious. A few things to document... Aiden has been saying "Mommy, I love you" all the time. I just love it. He is such a sweet boy and then Emma will pick up on him being nice and she will say that she loves me too. So sweet! I love every second of it. Aiden is also saying "so" a lot. It was "so" fun. That was "so" loud. Everything is so. So cute!

Last hoggie game of the year. Not sure what Emma is saying to me.
Here is how Aiden eats his corn dog. We were just thrilled that he added corn bread crust to his diet. :)
Shopping at Hog Heaven.
This past weekend we went to Branson to the Dixie Stampede with Nanny, Brandy and the cousins! It was really fun and the kids LOVED the animals and Emma loved the food (me too!)
Then we headed to Silver Dollar City to catch the Christmas sights. It was crazy busy, but beautiful!!

Then last night, we celebrated my 31st birthday at Nanny and Papa's. I got a serger!! It was exciting. I can't wait to learn how to use it. I am all fixed in the sewing machine department. :)
And I got a cookie cake!! With extra balloons because I LOVE the icing!!
Can't wait until Thanksgiving. I just feel like there is so much to be thankful for! I am sure blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment