Thursday, October 8, 2009

More soccer

Well, I wish I was posting cute little pictures of the kids at a Pumpkin Patch, but that will have to wait for another day. I guess they don't teach tellers geography at Arvest so we just spent 5 hours driving around Pea Ridge while STARVING for nothing! Well maybe it wasn't 5 hours, but it really seemed like it and I really was STARVING. And actually it was kind of fun, you know, until I almost died from starvation! So that was Friday. Saturday... more soccer and then we had some friends over to watch the Hogs BEAT A&M! Woooo Hoooo!

The pre-game warm up, I guess.
Look at her all up in the middle of things!! We were so proud!!
Some of her adoring fans.

More adoring fans working intently on Nana's camera.

Her cute new hairdo after her she cut it  her "selth".
This was a picture after Emma's LAST gymnastics class for a little while. (tears). But they love the bouncy house so we put that up and they played on that for a while. And why Aiden's "wear wear" are in his hand instead of on his booty I have no idea!

 
Mom, here is for you ;) This is from last week. I'm taking both cameras tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment