Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Great Pumpkin Patch

This weekend was a bloggers dream! It all started with dance class Thursday night. We had a girls night/boys night. Emma and I ran to the mall, Chick Fil A, Hobby Lobby, and dance and the boys were going to ride 4 wheelers and check deer stands, but the rain/tornado warnings led them to the "hoggie store" and "ol chicos" instead. 
Friday night I went to Judith's baby shower/girls night with with the girls I used to go to Bible study with. They were great! I really miss that group!
 Saturday morning we got up bright and early for the Fireman's Pancake Breakfast. That is just one of my favorite fall things to do. 

Pancakes!! YUM-O!!!


Then we went to watch the Hogs kick some Auburn booty! Go HOGS!! Although I really do like coach Gus and they were very classy to wait until after our hogs came through the "A" before they ran on the field. I really did think that was nice. I kind of hope that he decides to come back to Arkansas someday as the head coach. :)


Aiden after his blue "cotton ball"
Matt and his favorite BBQ nachos!! He loves those things!
When the kids got bored watching the game, we headed up to the tables and colored a little. Guess who stopped by to color with us? Uncle Gary! What a treat! We got to see Aunt Trudy too!
The kids always want to stop at this fountain behind the College of Business and get their picture. 

After the game, we went to Gracie and Brooke's birthday party. Fun, fun!!
Taylor, Gracie, Brooke and Emma

The silly boys: Hugh, Matt and Joe

I tried to channel my inner "Amanda" from Bibs and Cribs and make Gracie's birthday present. I think that the dollars that I put in some balloons and blew up for Brooke went over a little better! Oh well! 

Then we wrapped it all up with a trip to the Pumpkin Patch on Sunday. 








We took TONS of pictures this weekend. I LOVED IT!!!

And here's for you, mom!! I know how you love these things!!
video

No comments:

Post a Comment