Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Old Fashioned Go Hogs!!


I was going through some of mom's photo albums and well, they were just so darn cute I am putting some of them on here!

Me and mom.
Game day!! On the steps of the library, in front of the student union.

We teach 'em young to call those hogs!!
UPDATE: Emma just asked me why the hog was naked!! LOL! Let's just all be thankful that the UA decided to clothe poor Big Red and give him some friends! And let's hope that Emma wasn't scarred for life by seeing her mom be held by a big naked hog!!
Look at the south end zone!! It looks like a high school football field! I am soooo old! And that score board... It makes me so thankful for the Jumbo Tron. Ha!


Lots more oldies pictures... so stay tuned!!

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are so cute! This makes me want to look through some pics that my parents have of me at hog games...so fun!!

    ReplyDelete