Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Getting Ready for Bikes Blues and BBQ

Apparently, I haven't taken any pictures at BBBQ the last few years. But this is a cutie from a few (4!!!) years ago!! But, nonetheless, we have been gearing up for it again at our house.
The best thing about the parade was that we got to sit at Rick's Bakery to watch it! I think that we have missed it the last few years. 

Here's the year before we had Emma. I played the pregnancy card and got to stay home! :)
Nanny and Papa in the parade. Silly Nanny!
And this isn't a motorcycle picture, but I just ran across it while I was looking back through old pictures and I love it. That face!! And even her little fingernails are painted. So Emma!

Not sure when we are going to make it down to Dickson this weekend because we have some football to watch!! GO HOGS!! BEAT BAMA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment