Thursday, August 13, 2009

Show Us Your Life - Favorite Vacation Spots



Disney World!!!
Since Matt and I have been married we have been to Disney World twice and Disneyland once. And I think that we each went to Disney World twice when we were little. Disneyland is great and there is something extra special just because it is the original,  but oh my Disney World is just, well it's just the Happiest Place on Earth. And I am soooooooo excited to say that I think that we are going to get to go in December!!! Woohoo!!!!! :) 

Disney World, 2006

Can you see the terror in Emma's poor little face... Character dinners have gotten progressively better, thank goodness!!




Yeah, that's Aiden due in t-minus 9 weeks. Why didn't I take cuter maternity clothes??


Disney World, 2008
Bibbiddi Bobbidi Boutique!!




I almost forgot our other favorite vacation spot. This is a little less conventional and it is always just a girls trip! But we LOVE Pella, Iowa. My mom has been going to the Tulip Festival every year for about 10 years and we try to go with her when we can. It is beautiful!!

Pella, 2005
Kaylee, Katie Beth, Kellie, Emma, me, and Mom

Katie Beth "Here's a tulip, wanna take my picture?" (this was after A LONG day of taking pictures with a million different kinds of tulips!!)

Pella, 2007
 Aiden - the only boy to ever be allowed to go to Pella with us! (btw, look at the hack job of a haircut he got right before we left. Needless to say we didn't go back there!!)
Brinkley got to go too!!

Look at her little wooden shoes... aren't they precious?

This is how you take a potty training toddler on a road trip. (And all those sacks, those are our goodies from the BEST BAKERIES IN THE WORLD!!! Jaarsma and Vander Ploeg Bakery) Wow, we kind of look like the Beverly Hillbillies! You'd never believe that all that stuff was for just a one night stay!!!

5 comments:

  1. oh my girls love that boutique too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until my little girls are big enought to take a trip like this!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute... We had a vacay at Disney too! How was it with little ones??? I am itching to take my 3 year old... but my husband said to wait until she is 5 so she can remember... I wanna go now...: 0 )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to Disneyland ALL the time growing up, but still haven't made it to Disneyworld. Someday, though.

    And all the tulips are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete