Thursday, August 20, 2009

Just some pictures...


Here are some of the things that we have been up to lately...

We had a fender bender in our back yard. Darn women drivers!! But phew! Thank goodness she was wearing her helmet! Aiden, where's your helmet? Now that I think of it, where's your clothes??


Saturday, we went to our nephew/cousin's 7th birthday party! Army/Skating!! Pretty fun. We didn't have any army apparel so we had to buy some camo shirts at Old Navy and kind of improvise. I thought they turned out ok.

The cake!

The birthday boy!! Happy birthday Justin Tyler!!

You should be this big... 
Or this big... I'd put a newborn one, but I didn't have a digital camera WAY back then! (why did I take a picture of you picking your nose? Then again, why am I putting it on my blog? Aunt of the year, I guess!)  By the way, Aiden thinks this is a picture of him. 

Don't show this one to Dr. Lovell!! No wonder he had 2 broken arms last year!! Skates and a scooter??? Where is this kid's mom? Oh, behind the camera? Smart!

Tuesday, we discovered that there was a water faucet on the side of our house. That was pretty entertaining!!







That's about it for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment